Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sept. 29, 2007
Good Sat. to everyone.
Shawn had to go to work for a while today so I thought I would post on a Sat. Yesterday I went on a trip to Chino and went shopping at a ceramics warehouse. I had a ton of fun looking at all the junk they sell. $100 later and I have a few tools and 100 lbs of clay to show for it. I got all kinds of tools I have wanted but never have purchased.
Last night we rented Knocked up. Very rude young movie with lots of foul language and not at all appropriate but if you liked Anchor Man, 40 year old, Old School, you will like this movie. Not recommended for young kids, or Our Parents. Sorry Connie and Mom. At the end of the DVD if you go to the special features page don't click on anything and just watch the guys go on dropout for a few times. I laughed so hard I started to cry. Stupid funny.
My Dad got out of the hospital yesterday. They still never found out what was causing him to be there but he started to feel better on his own. He is now home and resting.
I weighed in this morning at 171.0 Gotta love that fairy. I am now at 45.2 pounds lost. Today is also 12 weeks of my diet done. 45 pounds in 3 mo. is ok to me. I told Shawn that I am going to cheat my butt off at Thanksgiving. I am going to eat nothing but stuffing. An entire plate of stuffing. Ok most likely not but that would be so yummy. First I have to make it through Halloween candy. Maybe this year I will be one of those people who pass out apples, or hard boiled eggs J/K. Well have a good weekend.
Ali

No comments: