Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Sept. 19, 2007


Pj's first day of day care went really well. When I went to pick him up he did not want to leave. As a Mom this was the best sign I could have asked for. He did not even notice that I was there. He played, ate, and didn't take a nap. He got away with everything he wants to here but we don't let him J/K.


So the weather is getting a little colder and I thought I would wear jeans yesterday. I pulled our my favorite pair of jeans and put them on. I took them to the beach trip last year and I was sad when I went to put them on before the nightly fire and they wouldn't fit, not even button. I thought they might be a little loose but still look ok. I was so wrong. I showed Shawn last night and he said you cannot wear those they look huge, then pulled lightly on the leg and made them fall down. They are so big they don't even stay on. I put them in my no longer fits pile and then continued to find something to wear. After about 10 pair of pants I finally found one pair that fits just a tiny bit big. The best part is these pants couldn't even slide all the way up my leg a few months ago. I guess I need to go pants shopping before the winter. Sounds good to me.


With Pj at daycare and the boys at school I had nothing to do (laundry doesn"t count) I talked to Shawn and we decided to go to lunch with no kids. We went to a fast food kind of looking place that makes really good sushi for very good prices. We had a house roll with shrimp, avocado, and cream cheese, not the best thing for my diet but really yummy. Shawn and I also love calamari, yes we know it is squid but it is still good. So we had a side of calamari as well. We were able to sit and not chase anyone around. It was a really good relaxing lunch.


I did have a cheat yesterday so not a huge lose but I lost. I weighed in this morning at 177.6 I am going to be super good today so that I get a lose tommorow. I want to feel good at the start of the day so that I am confident for school.


I start back to school tommorow. I am so thrilled that I am going back, especially because from now on all my classes are art related. I have no more math and for me that is awesome. This semester I am taking ceramics, drawing, and art history. Should be fun. I may not post in the morning tommorow becasue I have to be to school kind of early and have alot to do before I even leave the house. I will try to fit you guys in if I can. Now my only question is what to wear!!!


No comments: