Friday, September 14, 2007

Sept. 14, 2007
Garrett had his first trombone lesson last night. 25 kids all learning to play together, what a sound. Garrett did really well. He learned 4 notes and how to put it together his trombone and care for it. He is really excited. I am just happy that the teacher asked the kids not to practice more then 15 min each day. Yeah for us. J/K.
I ran on the treadmill yesterday again. I was able to go .3 miles in one run and then .2 in the next. With walking part of it I still did 1 mile. I am going to try working it up over time but my legs are like jello so I am not going crazy right away. At this point my legs are sore so everytime I stand up or sit down I remember that I ran that day.
Ahhh the weekend is here. I am thrilled to get to another weekend but I am nervous to go places that I don't control the food. Sat we are going swimming at my Grandma Phon's, Dads, and Corrine's. We are having a BBQ and swimming. After we go to their house we are going to my Mom's to hang out with Bob and have dessert. I am trying to be really good. I have had such a great week I really don't want to screw it up.
I weighed in this morning at 177 even. This brings me to 39.2 pounds lost to date. I got my 38 pound gift from Cody this morning. He gave me a little charm that looks like an o that he found on the ground at school. He was so excited to give it to me. He wants me to wear it on my necklace. Of course I will at least once:)
Well have a great weekend everyone. I might post tommorow but it gets kind of crazy on the weekends around here so for sure on Mon.
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Ali! At this rate, you'll hit 45-lbs. really quick. We better get together!
Ali