Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sept. 5, 2007
Shawn went to the doc yesterday and we are finally hearing some good news. He did break his arm but they are not going to cast it becasue of the location. He will need physical therapy later. His knee is not broken, he does have a fracture but it was done at some other time and is already healed. he is waiting on his MRI referal. The doc said just give it time to heal and it should be ok.
I got my tattoo finished yesterday. I woke up this morning and it is swollen really badly. It looks awesome. I was going to post pics but I realized that my digital camera is broken when I opened it this morning. I am hoping to figure it out soon. Obie the tattoo guy did a great job and I am planning on one more but not anytime soon. :)
I weighed in this morning at 184.0 which brings me to 32.2 pounds gone and I am getting close to being back to my before the weekend weight. I really need to have better weekends. I spend the week trying to get back to where I already have been. Oh well, life throws you weekends sometimes that you can't not go off track a bit. I always get back on and that is the important part. Have a good one.
Ali

No comments: