Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Sept. 12, 2007
Good morning people. I have kind of a special request for all of you today. My sis on law Jeanne's Grandma passed away last week and the funeral was yesterday. I know it will be hard for her this week and in the weeks to come. People start to go back to the way it was and she is still mourning. Please pray for her or think of her in the next few weeks. We love you Jeanne.
Yesterday I looked through all of my weight watchers stuff and tried to come up with a mixed plan of still low carb high protein but incorperating fruit, rice, all the extra stuff. I think I am going to find a happy medium.
I have to admit something to all of you. Last year I applied to be on the Biggest loser. This is something I have never shared with anyone. I had gotten to the point where nothing had worked for me and i didn't know what else to do. I also spoke with a doctor about lapband surgery which is where they put a band on your stomach and you cannot eat as much. Can I tell you how glad I am that I am not in that hard place anymore. I finaly fell like I am taking control of my life and so glad that I did not resort to surgery or reality tv, even though I kind of am doing it like a reality Tv show on here with all of you. I did not get accepted to the biggest loser becasue I was not big enough. I did qualify for lapband and my insurance would have covered it. I would have had to do a 6 mo doctor supervised diet before the surgery. I started this diet right after I found out all of this. I needed to prove to myself and Shawn that I could stick with something and not take the easy way out. So now I sit at home with my family watching the biggest loser ( which I am addicted too) crying for those people becasue I know exactly how they feel like there is no way out.
Ok so now that I let all m feelings out lets get onto the good stuff
I weighed in this morning at 181.2 the whoosh fairy came to my house last night! I got to open my 35 pound gift which was a brighton keychain from Ali. She is an awesome person. Thanks Ali. I have not been 181 since right after I had Garrett. I am skinnier now then I have been in 10 years. Ouch!
I have had a few people comment on how I am looking great and how much more do I want to lose. I have an idea in my head of a size that I want to be at when I finish this crazy thing. I would like to be a size 9/10 I was aiming for 132 pounds at the end. Now I still would love to get to that weight but If I get to 150 and am happy I may stop there. I just know I still have at least 30 to go before I am comfy with m weight. Keep cheering me on people.
Ali

No comments: