Monday, October 1, 2007

Oct. 1, 2007
Happy monday.
We had a fun relaxing weekend of nothing. I was able to get some homework done. For the most part we were couch potatoes. Sat. we rented We are Marshall. It is the true story of an entire college football team who is killed in a plane crash and how the school and people react after. It was sad but good. It had Matthew Mconehey so eye candy even if the movie was sad. I would watch it again.
Sun we watched football, hung out, and ate.
I weighed in this morning at 173.0 I am sad that I let food get the best of me this weekend but back on track today. Sat we had Burritoes yum my favorite. Dinner was turkey sandwiches. Sun was taco bell, corn nuts, and homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner. We had a fun munching weekend. As long as I get back on track I don't mind the bumps in the road.
Shawn went this morning to get an MRI of his knee. I am not sure how long until we hear the results but I will let you all know as soon as I know.
Ali

No comments: