Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oct.9, 2007
We I told someone that i might not admit this on my blog but I have to, I tell you guys everything. Yesterday I went to Old Navy becasue I heard they had good deals on some shirts right now. I did pretty good in the pants dept. I am not in a 12. From a 20 to a 12 is fabulous. I am thrilled with it. In the shirt dept I did not do as well. The shirts revealed all the rolls and work I still have to do. I in a moment of self pity stopped by Taco Bell and got a burrito to make myself feel better. I still have things too work on obviously. Does it make and sense to go eat if you are unhappy that you need to lose more weight? Retarded way if thinking. I also had a mini scoop ice cream sundae last night. I had a day of weekness to say the least. Today is a new day and I am back on track. Oops is what we will call yesterday. Just another road bump.
I weighed in at 170.0 this morning so up a little from yesterday. Sad part is I was so excited to be out of the 170's and here I find myself again. Come on Ali you can do it. Ok well I am off to Shawn's dr. appt and then school for the day.
Ali

No comments: