Thursday, October 4, 2007


Oct. 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Crystal....

Lets see, Shawn and I actually got to see each other last night. It was a shock to me as well. We talked alot about the upcoming golf weekend. Now I am even more excited. We are staying at a hotel close to the course because we have to be there at 6am and it is like an hour drive away. We are going to go to dinner a movie and then hit a bar for a drink and dessert. Please don't expect me not to lose weight. Goof thing is I will be working out all day on Sat. so it shouldn't be to bad.

I have the busiest weekend coming up. My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins are all in town and I have not seen them in 5 plus years. We are going to my Mom's after we drop SHawn off at the airport to hang out with them for the evening. Sun is The Brenner family b-day parties for Oct. and I will be taking the boys over there to hang out. I am looking forward to hanging out and gabbing.

What happened to me yesterday, not to much. I did dig through some old pics and found what Shawn and I are calling Fat Ali pic. I was shocked at this one. People you are supposed to tell me I am fat.... So here it is for your enjoyment.It was taken in June 06 at the boys bday party. Best part is those shorts are huge now, they fall off without me even wiggling to get them off. I love this diet.

I am off to school.

Ali

No comments: