Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oct. 25, 2007
We started our Christmas shopping this week for the boys. Usually we wait until Dec. but we are getting an early start this time so that we can actually find the stuff they want. I have spent the last 2 days looking at toys, clothes, all the fun stuff. Shawn put in his request last night, he wants his own IPOD. He uses mine all the time(especially when doing yard work) but doesn't like my music so he wants his own. Normally we don't get gifts for each other but I think I have enough time to get it for him.
Today Pj is going to the sitter even though I don't have school. She is prepaid so I might as well use the time. I am going to the library and then to lunch with Shawn. Should be fun. We never quite know how to act without the kids around.
I did really good again on my diet yesterday. Lots of salads. People ask what I eat and there you go. Lots of salads. You can put anything on lettace. Lunch was tuna salas with avocado and dinner was taco fixins and a little bit of rice on lettace. I am not tired of them yet. Today I am in the mood for chicken and cheese on lettace.
I weighed in this morning at 165.2 51 pounds lost now. I cannot believe that I weigh 165 pounds. That number seems normal. A year ago I would have killed to be 165 now I am here and I feel great. I just can't wait to lose some more.
Ali

No comments: