Friday, October 5, 2007

Oct. 5, 2007
Good morning y'all.
I made a teapot yesterday. My first project for ceramics is half done. I made a normal looking teapot but I carved daisy's all over it (go figure) I think I have a flower obsession. It turned out totally cute. I can't wait to get it done and show you all. My second teapot is going to be all square so I am still working on ideas for how I am going to pull it off. If you have any requests let me know. No guar. that it will look like what you want but I can try to do a few thing between projects. They have a sale in Dec. where I can sell my stuff to fellow students but I would rather make things for you and charge you the cost for me to make it. Most likely less then $10 a piece depending on what you want. Ok enough advertisment of my stuff.
I weighed in today at 170.2 which is the same as yesterday. I think I forgot to put it yesterday. 45 pounds gone. My ultimate goal is to be at my goal weight by my 30th b-day. That gives me 5 months to lose 40 more pounds. I think I can do it or get pretty close to it. If I lose 2 pounds a week I am there.
Shawn is off to Tennesse for the weekend. I am excited for him and Matt. It sounds like they have a packed weekend of fun stuff. Pray for safe travels.
Ali

No comments: