Monday, October 15, 2007

Oct. 15, 2007
What a weekend. We were so busy.
Friday I weighed in at 49 pounds and got my 49 pound gift from Connie. She got my 2 beautiful candles in a mosaic candle holder that looks like stained glass. Thanks connie I love them . Friday I spent the day getting ready for the weekend. Brandy and Justin came over and watched the kids Friday night and Shawn and I had date night. We went to Taps in Brea. It is a nice place with good food but the bill grew really quickly. I am not sure if we will go again but the food and atmosphere was fun for a date night. We had to be up early the next morning so we were back at the hotel and asleep by 10. Sad I know. We got to the golf tournement at 6 am. We had yummy food and fun all day. It was raining so it made it not quite as fun as it could have been but we still had fun. We played with Shawn's coworker and his fiance who are about as good at golf as we are so it was more about fun then skill. They had a prize drawing at the end of the day and Shawn won a new cordless phone and I got a cool new golf bag that I badly wanted. Yeah for me. We came home and my Mom and Bob were here watching the kids. We got BBQ for dinner and hung out and talked. It was gun becasue we don't know Bob that well. Shawn and him have movies as a like in common so they talked all night. It was alot of fun getting to know him.
Sun our first friend turned 30. We went to Matt and Scott's house to celebrate jessica Defriends 30th. We had fun and saw alot of people that we don't get to see as much as we would like to. We ate, hung out, and watched football.
I weighed in this morning at 169.8 so I am up. I feel like crap from all the junk I ate. You think I would learn but no I keep doing this and then having to recooperate. So this week is about getting back to where I was. Fun Stuff.
Ali

No comments: