Monday, October 22, 2007

Oct. 22, 2007
I'm back......
So after a 10 day period of cheating, sickness, and more cheating I am back to normal. Yeah. I am renewing the diet starting today. I have been terrible the last 10 days. I have been lazy, and eaten just about anything I wanted. I did think about the cheating before each bite but still ate it. I am done with the antibiotics that made me feel hungry all the time so today I am starting over again. I pulled out my folder from when I first started and I am going to look at my journals to remind me of what I was eating.
I wish that I could tell you how windy it is at our house. We woke up in the middle of the night from Sat. to Sun with strong winds. We get stronger winds over here because we live below the Cajon pass and it acts like a funnel dropping the wind in our area. Last night I hardly slept. i thought for sure that I was going to have a broken window when I got up for the day. We had sustained winds at 65 mph and gusts up to 110. I say it was just damn windy and faster then 65 like the news said.
So I weighed in this morning at 170.6 I gained like 4 pounds over my fun week. So today I am going to eat right and try to get on the treadmill while Pj is taking his afternoon nap. Wish me luck.
Ali

No comments: