Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oct. 18, 2007
So I was hoping for a day of rest yesterday and it did not happen. Garrett got sent home from school with pink eye. We happen to have medication for it becasue it went around our house about a year ago. The worst part is I am still not feeling well. Garrett doesn't feel sick so he is all over the place. He is home again today and says he just wants to go wherever I go today. I am in the mood to sleep and be by myself so today should be a day of fun. I still have swollen toncills and a head ache that just won't go away. I am actually going to miss school today becasue I am sick not the kids I don't know if I have done that in the last 10 years.
With not feeling well. I took another day off my diet. it may be crazy but I need the food to help me get better. I am not going to disappoint you guys and not go back on, it will just be a few days. I am going to try to stick with it today. I weighed in at 169.8 as long as I don't go over this I am ok for now. I would hate to be back up 10 pounds because of a bad week. So I am still working through this no diet phase.
Ali

No comments: