Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oct. 17, 2007
I don't feel good. I woke up yesterday with a little bit of a sore throat and by last night it was bad. I now have toncelitis. I used to get it all the time as a kid but have not had it in a few years. I was lucky to have some left over antibiotics. I started taking the meds last night. I just feel yucky. I have no choice but to go to the market today so I will do that and then chill on the couch the rest of the day.
I had a bad diet day yesterday. When I don't feel good I want to be full. Ali hit the taco bell for dinner. I guess the only good part is that up until dinner I had not had time to eat so it just went downhill from there. After dinner I had an ice cream sundae in hopes that the cool would help my throat. Nope but it was good. I also had some left over apple dip that we had this weekend. I am not sure why but I am having a hard time getting back onto the diet after a fun weekend of eating whatever I wanted. I am going to mentally work it out. I am trying to convince myself that I only have 30 or so pounds to go.
After my evening of eating I weighed in at 169 again. I know why I am stuck, it's called bad food choices. So today I am hoping to feel better and maybe get on the treadmill.
Ali

No comments: