Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 9
We had the best family day at the zoo. We saw tons of animals and got a really good workout doing it. It was pretty hot so we drank alot of water. We packed a lunch so that I would not have problems finding something to eat. We sat at a nice shaded table and ate, it was really nice. We came home and made taco's. Shawn and the boys had regular taco's and I made a taco salad.
I weighed in this morning at 204.2 that brings me to 12 total pounds. Cody sponsored 12 so I got a fantastic homemade card this morning from an excited little boy. Garrett now wants to know how many weeks until I get to his number of 39. I also got my 10 pound sponsor from my Mom yesterday, she got me a fantastic brigton bracelet. When I get to pound 50 I get the matching necklace. Thanks Mom. Well SHawn and I are setting up the treadmill today. I have a love hate relationship with that thing. I love to have it and look at it but I hate to actually use it. I am going to save up for a stationary bike. I find the bike a little less painful on my legs. So hopefully soon I will start telling all of you how I now LOVE to excercise. Ok most likely not but I can try.
Have a great Sunday.
12 pound lighter Ali

No comments: