Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 8 and week 1 weigh in
I wish I could start this day's blog by singing at the top of my lungs for you or by doing a funny dance but instead I will just tell you I have the biggest smile ever one my face. I had my week one weigh in this morning. I started last Sat at 216.2 and weighed in this morning at 204.8 that is 11.4 pounds in one week. I think now you can understand why I am so excited.
I am excited but I have earned it. Yesterday was by far the hardest day I have had yet. I had the worst cravings ever. I wanted cookies, chocolate, basically anything sweet. I thought could I just chew it and taste it and then spit it out. I drank more water yesterday then I think I have in my entire life. I pushed through and made it. I can say that I was rewarded this morning by a 2 pounds weight loss over night. Yeah for me.
Have a great weekend, I know I will.
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Ali !!!!