Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 4
Today is Cody's 7th birthday, Happy Birthday Cody. So for his birthday we let him pick whatever he wanted for dinner. We are going to rainforest cafe for Mac and cheese. I looked the menu up online and it looks like I'll be able to get either a salad and take my own dressing or a piece of fish or chicken with veggies. Hopefully it goes well.
Ok so this morning I woke uo to 209. that is a total of 7.4 pounds in 3 days. I had a yummy salad yesterday with shrimp, spinich, and hard boiled egg with a balsamic vingar dressing. One thing I am having kind of a hard time with is staying low on carbs and fat but getting enough calories. I have a few web sites that I am going to be looking at for ideas. I think I just need more protein. I am going to Henry's later this week to get a protein shake mix. One thing I heard about was that on this diet you are not very hungry. I am finding that I am not hungry to eat but that my stomach is hungry so I am going to throw a protein shake in and see how that goes. I also am adding in sugar free jello and sugar free popsicles as a treat. Last but not least I am trying not to eat after 7 pm.
Well I will let you know how dinner goes tomorrow morning when I write. Have a great evening everyone and I'll catch ya later.
Ali

No comments: