Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 3
Well my headache is still here. After I got moving yesterday it was much better so I once again have coffee in hand. I woke up this morning thinking that I didn't really want to get on the scale and be disapointed. It is funny how if that number doesn't change then we can throw a whole day down the drain. All you dieters know what I mean. I was once again a little taken back when it read 210.4 that is almost 6 pounds in 2 days. I read that this diet you lose alot at first but on good old weight watchers I never lost more thin 3-4 pounds in 1 week. I can tell you with loses like that it makes it easier to get up and eat eggs, tuna, and chicken one or two more days. I have had a few people ask what diet I am going to be doing well it is a low fat, low carb, high protein diet, kinds like adkins but no high fat anything. No high fat means no pizza without the crust no burgers without the bun but loaded with mayo. It is alot of low fat proteins like chicken, seafood, turkey, and ham with lots of veggies except peas and corn. If anyone wants the specifics I am glad to pass them around. I also woke up this morning to a batch of new pound sponsors yeah! It is the best feeling to know I have support from even the people I do not see on a normal basis. Thanks again everyone for reading and supporting.
Ali

No comments: