Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 2
I woke up this morning with what I like to call the ickies that feeling the first few days on a diet when your head feels like it is going to explode. I now have a cup of coffee in hand in an attempt to fight off this headache. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning I am not sure if it is the no sugar or staying up past midnight. I like to blame it on the sugar. I jumped on the scale this morning just to see if it had even moved and I am down a whole 3 pounds. I am now 213.2. I am officially on my way. I must say that I love the first few weeks of diets. I know alot is just water weight but I don't care, the scale moved. I will take a victory any way I can get it. Shawn is coming home today! It is funny how someone not being around even for a few days makes you miss them so much.
My first thought was to post at night so that later I could add my food journal to the site. I have decided that I am going to post in the morning as a modivation for the day when I get to write how many pounds are gone.
Thanks for reading again.
Ali

No comments: