Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 10
Well we finally watched Borat yesterday. I can tell you all to save your money and don't waste your time. It was funny in a stupid way but pretty dumb. We also went swimming at my Grandma's house in Monrovia. My Brother, Brandy, Brandy's sister Jess and nephew Eian, Pam and family, and my Mom. It is always nice to go up there and see my Grandma and here her stories. After swimming we went back to my Mom's hung out and ordered pizza. I did take one bite of the pizza because it looked so yummy, it was not as good as it looked. I instead had a yummy salad with chicken and balsamic. My brother is working on an old truck at my Mom's and all the kids wanted to squeeze inside and honk the horn. It was fun and relaxing.
So this morning I was expecting a small loss because I had a pretty good one the night before. I jumped on and I saw a 202.6 I weighed myself a few times to make sure it was right. That brings me to 13.6 pounds in 10 days. So we still did not bring in the treadmill. We found all kinds of other things to do. I guess you can tell that it is not one of my priorities. Maybe today.
Ali

No comments: