Saturday, July 7, 2007


Day 1

I heard on the news that today is many peoples luckiest day of the year because of the date 7/7/07. I am hopeful that for a girl who loves the number 7 this is true. I woke up this morning ready to get going on my new lifestyle. Shawn is out of town fishing so I get a few days to get everything set up and in order before I have to make real meals for the family again. I weighed in this morning and am still in shock at the number I saw, 216.2. I cannot believe that I weigh 200 + pounds. I was talking with someone recently about warped body image. I still mentally think I am thinner then I am. I took some before pics which I will post at a later date when I can say this is what I used to look like. I also set up a weight loss folder with my journal and all my tools in one place. One fun thing I am trying is a sponsor a pound for all of my family and friends. They just name the pound and when I reach it they reward me with a nice note, fun day together, something they think will keep me motivated to keep up the work. I am planning on hanging one on my fridge and one by my scale to remind me that I have something to look forward to. I will be posting a daily blog here just to keep trach of how I am feeling, and to keep track of where I am in my journey. Thanks to everyone for the support.

No comments: