Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 7
Well I was a little dissapointed this morning when I stept on the scale. I got a lose but not a big one. I am not at 206.8 I was really hoping to be at 206.2 for my 10 pounds lost. I guess we will have to wait for tommorrow. On the other hand I can't be to upset. I have lost 9.4 pounds in less the 1 week. I have heard if your not losing pounds then your losing inches. I am not sure how this works or if it is even true but for today I will say I am losing inches. Anyways yeah for me. No pitty parties in this blog.
The boys and I are off to the LA zoo today. Hopefully it is not too hot for us. We found out it will $20 for all of us to go. Should be fun. I also think it will be a good workout the LA zoo has a ton of hills.
We are free the whole weekend to do whatever we want as a family. Shawn is in Oregon next week from Wed to Mon. so we are using this weekend to hang out. I love weekends where you have no real plans. We are going to rent some movies. Someone told me to rent Borat. We heard it was super funny. Lets hope so. Last night we watched Bridge to Terabithia, it is a childrens movie but it has a very sad ending. We were a little surprised that they did an ending like this in a kids movie. So if you have any really good movie advice drop me a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Have a great weekend.
tomorrow is my 1 week weigh in.
Ali

No comments: