Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 13
Well I weighed in this morning at 201.0 again. So this is the first day that I have not lost anything. I am ok with a no loss because they say that on this diet you get whooshes. A whoosh is where you may stay that same or even gain a little and then whoosh you wake up weigh in and lose like 1-3 pounds.
I think I over did ot a little yesterday. I did 30 min of circuit training and then at the end of the day cleaned the house for like 2 hours. I did all the stuff that you put off like cleaning toy closets and junk drawers. I still stayed low on my calories and fat but my carbs were at the upper limit. I was hungry all day. I don't know if I was hungry or just nervous that Shawn was flying.
Shawn made it to Oregon. He called to let me know that his flight was delayed by like a half hour. He called me later to tell me that they still landed at the time they should have if they had not been delayed HMM. I am not sure how that worked. Anyways he is safe and sound and going tube fishing with Jim and golfing while he is there. I am happy for him, he need a break every once in awhile.
I'll write again tomorrow. Hoping for the whoosh fairy to come tonight.
Ali

No comments: