Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 19
I had my first experiance with mowing the lawn yesterday. I decided that when Shawn came home I wanted the house and yard to be clean and pretty. I woke up threw on my tennis shoes and went for it. I have never mowed a lawn and don't have a clue how to work a lawnmower. I took me a good 20 min. to figure out the mower and how to attach the catcher and turn it on. Off I went thinking I am awesome and can do this. The lawn mower turns off after about 2 passes. Oh no I broke the lawn mower. I pull it all apart to figure out what happened, Duh you have to empty the grass out of the catcher. Off I went again. I am sweating my A-- off. This is not an easy job. It took my a whole good hour to finish. I weed wacked, used a blower, and hosed it all down. Not only did I do a great job on the lawn I also learned something new that no one can take away from me. I was on top of the world. I will say this next time I am for sure going to help Shawn or bring him homemade lemonade.
So I weighed in this morning at 197.2 yeah for the whoosh fairy. That brings me to 19 pounds. I have never in my life lost 19 pounds. I teased Shawn that he is my muse. He left and my weight bearly moved, he comes back and 2 pounds over night. Maybe the whoosh fairy went on vacation too. Shawn is home, he was tired and fell asleep right after dinner but there is something so comforting about being in the same room as him. Tonight we might try to go to the new Bass Pro Shop. I'll let you all know how awesome it is.
ALi

No comments: