Friday, August 31, 2007

Aug. 31st, 2007
Our company has arrived!!! The Peelers got here yesterday just after lunch. The boys have been playing and eating up a storm. Can you imagine 7 kids under 12, Yikes! It makes me glad that I don't have 7 kids on a normal basis. Last night the guys went out and the girls and kids ordered pizza. Shawn and I did have to leave for a little bit and go to the kids back to school. Both of the boys have great teachers and were very supportive and glad that we did our home summer school. Garrett's teacher is totally willing to do anything we need to help with his scotopic sensativity. We stayed behind and talked one on one with his teacher for like 30 min. I think it is going to be a great year.
Today I weighed in at 183.4 for a total of 32.8 pounds gone. I feel great to be back on track and hope that this weekend goes ok. I did have some pizza last night but it was the only thing I ate the whole day. Well tonight we are planning on a bbq and swimming in the back yard.
Ali

No comments: