Monday, August 13, 2007

8-13-07
We had a very interesting weekend. Sat we woke up and the lawn needed mowing. Shawn get's about half done and the mower breaks. So Sun we had to go buy a new one. Sat we went to a surprise party for our Aunt Cynthia in Escondido. We had a ton of fun and food. They had appetizers which I was really good about and had like 3 bits. Dinner was salad, a small amount of twice baked potatoes, and tri-tip, I was even pretty good with my portions. The worst part of the whole night was a chocolate fountain. I was not even thinking but just grabbing a bit everytime I walked by. Before I knew it I had 3 marshmallows, 4 strawberries, a banana, a pretzel, and a nilla wafer. I lost it. I did so good until that thing. I woke up the next morning and had lost a pound and was thinking to myself this is awesome I can eat and still lose. Not the case. I woke up this morning after an on track day yesterday and I gained 1.5 pounds. I knew I had a lot to eat and way to many sweets but I will lose it again. Bummer though that I let myself go that crazy, I still have alot of mental work to do on myself. I know my biggest problem is portions, I love food. I still am looking for a happy medium between eating the stuff I love and knowing when to stop. I guess the chocolate got the best of me.
I am excited for next weekend. For my 24th pound Shawn and I are going kayaking. Brianna from Shawns work and a long time family friend came up with the original idea. She is watching the boys and sending us to the beach. I am nervous but I am really looking forward to it. I will try to take some pics to post so you can see us. I love the idea because it is so off the wall and active at the same time. I will let you know next week how it goes.
I weighed in this morning at 189.6 for a weekend gain of 1.5 pounds. I am fully back on track and should see it gone really soon. My total lost is still 26.6 pounds in 5 weeks.
Have a good start to a new week.
Ali

No comments: