Wednesday, August 8, 2007

8/8/07
Howdy people.
Yesterday was a pretty big day in our house. Pj is now sleeping in a big boy bed. Really it is a toddler bed but still a huge step. He did ok last night, he woke up about 4 times. I think tonight will be much better. I finally got an appointment for my tattoo with a guy near my house that does a fantastic job on flowers and is so good he is booked 4 weeks in advance. The good news is he can do what I want and says mine is light and will be easy to cover. I am now the proud owner of a laptop. I have needed one for school and finally got a really good deal. It will take about 2 weeks to get here but I have been asking Shawn for one for a few years so I am excited. Pj and I are going to visit his new school/daycare today. When I return to school in Sept. I have to go days so Pj is going to school 2 days a week for anout 7 hours. I am sad but excited for him. I got my sign up for fantasy football yesterday. I know this seems so whatever but we really enjoy the football season. My team name is YourGonnaLose2AGirl. I am the only team of 12 who is lead by a woman. I will show all those guys! Last but not least we found out that we are going to have a new niece or nephew in Late Jan. early Feb. Crystal and Jacob announced yesterday that they are pregnant with #3 so congrats to them.
I weighted in this morning at 192.2 for a total of 24 pounds. I am just glad the scale finally moved again. I have a sponsor for 24 so I am excited to see what is in store. I also had to tell everyone that my sponsor idea is being used at weight watcher meetings now. Our good friend is a weight watchers leader and has been telling all her classes about my idea. I thought that was neat. I hope that some other people are able to find as much support as I am. Thanks again guys, I couldn't do this without you.
Ali

No comments: