Friday, August 10, 2007

My new daffodi______________An iris_________________Our wedding flower By Justin
8/10/07
Yesterday was a total off the wall day. I went to my mom's in the morning to hang out and hear about her going to see Wicked the night before with Bob. While I was there I get a phone call from the guy who is going to do my tattoo, Obie, saying he has an opening today if I want it. I got a sitter for the kids and rushed out to Riverside. I get to his tiny shop with some idea's in hand. I had a daffodil plate that I love and belongs to my Mom, a stargazer lily which is my wedding flower and a drawing of it that my brother did, and an iris pic for my Grandma Mary. He grabs a sharpy and starts copying the plate, my brothers drawing, and the iris picture exactly as they are on the stuff onto my leg. He was an amazing artist. After the sharpy came the tattoo gun. I forgot how badly it hurts. He turns on a movie to make me not think about it but it didn't help ouch! I can honestly say after this one is finished I will never get another tattoo again. He was able to get half done so I have all black right now. I go back in Sept to get the colors added which will make it look very pretty and not so harsh looking. ALso for those who don;t know tattoo's very well the black ink will fade alot in the next few weeks. The first few days it is still swollen and the color is much darker then it will stay. I weighed in this morning at 190.0 for a total loss of 26.2 so far. I should weigh in tomorrow in the 180's which will be too cool. Well I am off to clean the house and get readu for the weekend. Have a great Friday everyone.

No comments: