Thursday, August 16, 2007

Aug 16, 2007
Sorry I am a little late posting today. I know how many of you worry if I don't post by 10. I still can't believe how many people are reading my blog on a daily basis. Is my stuff really that interesting?
So yesterday I went to Wal mart and for the fun of it tried on some clothes. I had a pair of shorts that I bought before our beach trip without trying on that when I got home couldn't even come close to fitting. I tried them on yesterday thinking maybe I would be close to fitting in them. I was so surprised when they were to big. I actually got to go try on the next size down and they fit perfect. That means I have gone down about 2 sizes. I also tried on some shirts. Before the diet I had to buy 18/20 shirts and 20 bottems. I bought all larges and a few junior xl. I was so surprised at how much a difference I saw when clothes shopping. Shawn came home and was shocked at how different my clothes look. I feel a million times better then I used to and don't mind looking in the mirror.
I weighed in this morning at 187.2 for a total of 29 pounds. I am so close to that gift on my fireplace. I have to get to 31 by next Thursday. I talked with my sis in law Jeanne this morning and we set up my 31 pound reward for that day. The pressure is on.
I have no idea what I am doing today. Matt came over last night and we all stayed up until almost 5 am so I am really tired and drained. I think today is a good down day. I of course will do my 4:30 dash to get the house clean before Shawn get's home but other then that naps and maybe a movie are on my agenda.
Ali

No comments: