Thursday, August 30, 2007

Aug. 30, 2007
Is this weather not totally wierd? We at around 2 am had thunder and lightning and bits of rain throught the rest of te night. The humidity is the worst part, yuck. Whave company coming into town today. Kim and Jim with their 4 boys will be staying at our place until Sat. Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post becasue I was crazy busy. With SHawn being out of commision I get all the fun duties, I mowed the lawn again, cleaned the house, did the grocery shopping, and the laundry. My day was so full I never got online all day. Shawn is doing ok, his leg is so swollen that his heal is now this funny purple color but I guess the doc said to kind of expect it to swell alot. It looks so incredibly painful. He went to work yesterday for the first time since getting hurt and he said other then having to get up and move around the day went ok.
I weighed in this morning at 184.2 which puts me back to my pre last crazy weekend weight. I am back to 32 pounds lost to date. I am not going to expect to lose a certain amount any more by a certain time. It seems like every time I say I should be at a certain weight by such and such a date I gain or don't lose. From now on I am just going to go with the flow. Have a great Thursday.
Ali

No comments: