Sunday, August 26, 2007



Aug. 26, 2007

Yesterday we had alot of fun with our nieces. Shawn was in pain but managed to go get ice cream, go to the park, and eat lots of pizza. He didn't move much during the day. Fianlly after dinner I called a few ER's to see if they were busy. Chino valley said there was almost noone there. Shawn took off in my car, I now drive his stickshift and he get's to drive mine for awhile. About 2 hours later I get a phone call from Shawn that he is coming home. I think it couldn't be that bad if he is already done. Wrong. Shawn has a sprained knee, a contusion of the ribs which is just a bad bruise, a severly sprained wrist, and the kicker a broken arm. He broke the radial bone in his arm right by his elbow. He is now in a leg brace for the knee, and a soft cast for his arm and wrist. Tommorow he has to go see our doctor and get a referal to an orthopedic doctor for a real cast. He will be in a cast for 4-8 weeks. Who knew one good fall could do so much damage. So now Shawn is drugged up on vicodin and strong ibuprofin. He has not been able to sleep much. He is just being a trooper.

I weighed in this morning at 184.6 up a few from yesterday. I ate kind of whatever I wanted to today. We went to gilato or italian ice cream and we had round table for dinner. Other then those I did stay on plan, no regular soda or anything like that. Back on today.

Ali

No comments: