Friday, December 28, 2007

I am in the middle of cleaning up Christmas and I realized I never posted yesterday and I almost forgot again today. The kids are home fromm school and it throws my schedule all off. We hung out last night with our good friends Allen and Shannon who recently moved back to Cali from Florida. Allen is a youth minister at a church in Santa Cruz. We love to hang out with them because we always pick right back up where we left off the last time we saw them 2 years ago. Also they are young with kids. Need I say more? So we are getting ready for the new year by doing nothing. Last year we spend New Years at home with the kids and it was one of the best ones we have had. We love to hang out with friends and have a good time but until Pj gets a little older it is easier to stay home. Next week also marks Ali getting back on my diet. I am actually ready to get back on plan. I love to wake up and get on the scale to see what has happened over night. I am ready to get the last 30 pounds off like yesterday. Well I am off to get the house back to normal mode and out of holiday mode. Oh I also emailed like all of you but in case I forgot Shawn is having a football party at our house next Sat. the 5th if any of you are interested. The plan is to watch football maybe play some poker and eat hotdogs and beer. Total guy day. Ok well Happy New Year everyone. My New Years Resolution is to get to my weight loss goal sometime during the next year. Broad but that works better then a date for me. Have a good one.
Ali

No comments: