Monday, December 17, 2007

Dec. 17, 2007
We had a great weekend of family fun and relaxation. Friday night we babysat out nieces and made cookies. Girls are so different then boys. Sat. we had our family Christmas party. We ate and played to our heart content. Sun Shawn and I both were sick and layed around the house doing nothing. We both got a cough and lost our voices. Funny part is when you are a little sick and your ears are kind of clogged up so you cannot hear very well combined with no voices. We spent most of the day saying what. We are feeling better today but the voices are still a little gone.
Well I cheated all weekend. We ate bad for Friday night dinner, Sat. was a free for all and I ate everything, Sun. was a clean up and eat everything that was left over from Sat. I did terrible but it is Christmas and I expected to do this. My plan is be good all week and then cheat again for Christmas and then get back on hard after the holidays are over. So here is the kicker I am thinking of not weighing in until the day after Christmas. This cound be better then getting discouraged by it not moving or could be bad because I may not have any idea where I stand and gain a ton. I am still thinking about it. I'll let you know what happens.
I am a baking fool today. Need to get the Chrstmas goodies ready for all the neighbors.
Have a great Monday.
Ali

No comments: