Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dec. 20, 2007
I was so good yesterday. I had my coffee for breakfast, my little lean cuisine pizza for lunch, and tuna salas for dinner. Really good. Then the neighbor came over with baked goods. one of the cookies is sugar cookies with almond icing. You don't understand my mom made cookies like tis every year. I failed and ate 5 cookies and a handful or 2 of tortilla chips. I almost had a great day. I consider it successful in that I ate what I planned on. I consider it unsucessful in those damn cookies being in my house. Then I did something kind of mean. I had just talked with this lady about dieting and struggles and how she really wants to lose weight. So if she brought cookies into my house it is only fair for me to return the favor right? I made a big old bag of all the cookies I have been baking and sent them to her house. How sad is it that I am hoping that she ate the whole bag last night. Hey I am a girl and it would only be right to be mean once in awhile. Oh well. Here is to another good day even if the cookies win a little bit. I weighed in this morning just to check in. I weighed in at 158.6 so definitly up but her I am working on building up a winter coat of fat :)
Ali

No comments: