Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dec. 5, 2007
I reached 60 pound lost today. I can't believe I have lost 60 pounds. Sad part is I had 60 to lose in the first place. I like to compare so lets see what we can compare to today. I have lost 12 bags of sugar. I am 8 pounds from losing an entire garrett.
Ok now the best news of the day. I am buying a Kiln. Yeah, I know most of you don't understand what that means but to a ceramics person it is the ability to do ceramics in my home and not have to drive to school on the weekend. There is an older woman near my house who is getting rid of one becasue she is moving into an apt. and there is no room for a kiln. I am more excited then anything because I can do ceramics over winter break and summer vacation. I am hoping to have it up and running in the next week or so. Yeah again. She is also selling it to me for like 1/2 of the amound she could sell it for. I cannot wait.
Today I am doing house upkeep that has been put off for awhile because of school. I am actually looking forward to being a stay at home mom for a month. No school. It's a great feeling.
Ali

No comments: