Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29, 2008 Saturday edition
I am doing a Sat. blog to keep track for myself and also to be honest.
I cheated last night. I am allowed 1 cheat meal per week and I used it last night. I did really well with the cheat. We got chinese from a yummy place by Shawn's work, It is a sit down place but we love to go there once inawhile and bring it home. We had shrimp with walnut in a sauce and kung pow chicken with peanuts. I am allowed all of that so the only cheat is the sauce which I know is terrible for me. I also had about 1/2 c. rice with soy sauce. I was planning on a cheat last night so I didn't eat much yesterday except my coffee and fruit through the day. So I am back on this morning and feeling great.
I weighed in at 166.8 so down yet another pound from yesterday. I am still trying to figure out when I wan't my official weekly weigh in to be. It should be on Mondays but that doesn't work well for me. Maybe I wont have a weekly weigh in since I do it daily.
I have to tell you how impressed I am with the author of the book I am using for this weigh loss. I had a question for her so I posted on her website www.tenpoundsthinner.com and she replied back to me the next day. I have never talk one on one with the creator of my diet. How awesome. Anyways I told her about my previous diet and she said watch out because I could lose a little slow on hers because my body is readjusting from the old diet. I also think this diet is so much more healthy. There isn't a fruit or veggie that I haven't eaten this week. Yum. Also the author is a Doctor so at least she knows what she is doing unlike my last diet.
Ok thanks for the vent time.
Ali

No comments: