Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008
Second post for the day.
I got all A's this quarter. I am very excited because that means that for 2 quarters I am on the deans list. Yeah to me.
I went to the DMV this morning to replace my license that I lost. I was in and out in 45 min. which was fantastic. The fun part is I have been trying to change my name from Ali to Allison for about 2 years now and have been unable to do it because laws have changed since I changed it to Ali. I finally after much work got the DMV to change it back to Allison. So I am Allison Brenner now. The only sucky part is I have to change the bank, bills, school, all that back to Allison. I was just tired of people calling me Ali like in Muhammed.
Big day for me.
Allison but you can all still call me Ali :)

No comments: