Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28, 2008
I weighed in this morning at 167.8 so down another pound from yesterday.
Here was the menu
-Banana
-2 eggs scrambled with spinich
-pear and a cup of coffee with almond milk as creamer and 1/2 c. cashews
-3 eggs scrambled with spinich 1/2 a cantalpoe
-almond milk and banana blended together and then frozen to make ice cream kind of.
- 1 hershey kiss
I know there was something else like nuts or fruit but I ate randome yesterday.
I did well. I took my vitamens and 1/2 my water. Today I am going to work on more water.
Today I am feeling the effects of coming off of stuff, I am sore, and mentally foggy. Hope it wears off after my coffee this morning.
Other then the diet not to much going on. The boys and I are taking it easy this week. Lots of hanging out and playing. I love weeks like that.
I am going to try to freshen things up on my site a little. I have added a weight tracker, before and current pictures, and I will be doing some other fun stuff if I can so keep an eye out.
Have a good weekend.
Ali

No comments: