Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008
I made it through my first real day. Here was the menu
-2 eggs scrambled with spinich
-pear and 1/2 c. cashews
-can of tuna with mustard in a lettace leaf and 1 orange
-banana and 1/2 c. almonds
- chicken breast and a salad made with cucumber and strawberries with a dash of vinegar
-1 orange and a small amount of sunflower seeds
-60 oz. water
-2 diet soda's
Did well I ate really healthy and managed to keep my vitamins down which for some reason I have a really hard time doing.
The results- I weighed int his morning at 169.0
I did exercise as well yesterday. The book had crunches, squats, stuff like that. I am so sore this morning my thighs hurt so bad I have to move funny to sit down.
Other then that yesterday was pretty uneventful. Hanging with my boys.
Have a great day.
Ali

No comments: