Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aug. 26, 2008
yesterday was so hard. I wanted to eat anything and everything. I had a terrible headache last night. I am feeling better this morning but I hate days like that. I talked a bunch with Shawn about how I am going to need help this weekend with food at all of our events. He is all on board to help keep me motivated and on track.
The kids first day back to school went really well. Garrett had alot of fun. He likes his teacher. He is going to be staying in band this year and is excited because he isn't the only trombone player again. Cody likes his teacher as well. He was a little bummed because he got alot of homework on his first day. They were both excited today because they get to eat in the cafeteria and I didn't pack them a lunch.
On the diet side I did really well. I ate on track with my new plan which is still limiting processed carbs. I am eating as many fruits and veggies as I want and last night I had rice but like a 1/2 of a cup. I did overindulge in one thing yesterday but I am proud to say it was greenbeans:)
I weighed in this morning at 180.2 so down 2 1/2 from yesterday. Just that is enought to keep me motivated for one more day.
Update on Brandy----
Brandy is still in the hospital and continuing to get antibiotics. Everytime I talk to my brother he keeps telling me two more days and then she goes home. She has been in the hospital since last Monday. So please continue to pray for her. They are doing more testing to see if it has absessed her longs so hope that goes well.
Have a good day,
Ali

No comments: