Monday, August 18, 2008

Aug. 18, 2008
Wow it has been awhile. Life is crazy busy. The boys go back to school in 1 week. Garrett is at a Junior High tour and meet your teachers day right now. He was scared but I am sure he will be fine. He got to buy P.E. clothes so that was really exciting. Cody is excited because garrett got P.E. clothes and want to check them out. I don't think Cody knows that gym clothes are just shorts and a t-shirt.
With life still up in the air and crazy I have made a date to restart my diet. Monday Aug. 25th. This will be the day the kids go back to school and as crazy as it is the life we live will be standard for awhile. The kids are back in school for 1 month before I go back to school so that gives me a little time to get in the swing of things before I throw my life into the mix.
I am going to really try to take Pj on a walk in the mornings. I have had a sore knee for over a year now. I have no idea what I did but I can't keep living life not doing things because of it. I am going to make a Dr. appt. and get it looked at. I also am going to try light walking every other day and try to strenghten it. My plan is not to go miles but just see how well I can do a little but at a time.
Ok well I will try to post again this week but next Monday I will be back in full swing of diet, blog, and walking.
Ali

No comments: