Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aug. 6, 2008
Didn't have much to say yesterday so I took a break from the blog. I am in the same boat today. I am hanging out with my boys.
On the diet side I have been really struggling. My mom sent ice cream home with us for the boys. I love ice cream and will find any reason to eat it. I have been eating the ice cream and then last night we had pizza for dinner. I have been making good choices in the morning and lunch and at 4pm it all goes downhill. Today I am going to try to be better and stick with it for an entire day. I am thinking of taking the ice cream and throwing it away so I don't have to look at it.
We all struggle with something, how come my struggle couldn't be with being to thin or being an exercise-aholic, I stuggle with food.
I did have to go buy new jeans and got a 13 juniors. I am out of the 15/15 that I was in for a bit. Now I jus thave to get back int he 12 so I have clothes to wear to school.
Ali

No comments: