Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aug. 21, 2008
I am exhausted today.
Yesterday went a little different then expected. I babysat my nephew which went really well and then had the chance to hang out and chat with my sis on law for a few hours. Next we went to Cody's soccer practice without Cody because he was at the beach with my brother and sister in law. After practice we went to pick up the kids and eat dinner while watching a soccer game. We got to my brother and sis on laws house and my brother in law was in a great deal of stomach pain. He and my sis in law ended up going to the e.r. while we stayed home with the 6 boys. We got them all to sleep just as my brother in law got home. The e.r. wasn't able to find anything wrong with him but gave him meds to feel better. I am going to check in with them today and see how he is doing. So all in all a crazy night. By the time we got home and settled down it was about 1am. So bed at 2am and my Mom called at 8am to wake me up.
My sis in law Brandy is still the same as she has been since Monday. They still have not figured out what bacteria it is so they just keep up-ing her meds in hopes that it will help. As of late last night she was still in pain and the 2 day hospital stay has so far been 3 and looks like will be about 2 or more days. So keep her in your prayers.
Today I have school and tired boys who just want to stay home and relax. Sounds good to me.
Ali

No comments: