Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aug. 20, 2008
What a crazy day yesterday. My sister in law Brandy was admitted to the hospital with Pneumonia. She is ok but in pain and they are trying to figure out the bacteria so they can treat it. So please pray for her.
The kids are at their cousins house and at the beach for the day. So we got my other sis on law to watch Pj for a few hours last night and we went on a little date to resteraunt hop in victoria gardens. We had an appetizer at one place, another appetizer at another place, and then dessert at another place. It was fun and something we have talked about doing for awhile.
I get to babysit my 6 mo. old nephew today. I am excited but it will be interesting to see how it all goes.
Well off to get ready before the baby gets here.
Ali

No comments: