Monday, August 25, 2008

Aug. 25, 2008
Well there is only one reason I would be up at 6:00 am, The kids are back in school today. Garrett has to be on the bus at 6:45. The nice part is Cody doesn't have to be up until 7:30 so I have 45 min. to myself. Instead of taking me time this morning I started laundry and emptied the dish washer. I guess these are Mom things. Now for the me time I am wrtiting my blog and then I am hoping to get in my devotional before life starts again.
Today is the day I am starting my diet. I can think of ever reason in the world why I shouldn't start a diet. Next weekend we have a special Quakes BBq for people who have season tickets, then Sun we are going to a housewarming for a friend, and then Mon. we have a bbq at my in laws. Instead of putting it off I am just going to be careful with all the upcoming festivities.
I know many of you are aware that I would like to have surgery to fix some of my c-section stuff and just feel better and more like my body should be. I am aiming for next summer. I wanted to do it over Christmas vacation but part of the deal was to get to 160 or lower and maintain my weight for 6 mo. so next summer is the new goal.
Ok well off to wake up Cody.
Have a great monday,
Ali

No comments: