Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUPER YUMMY RECIPE!

Ok so I found this recipe on a blog that I love to read called www.ronisweigh.com
I wasn't sure about it at first but I can't get enough of it. I will tell you now it may be the death of me. So here it is
Chocolate kettle corn
1/2 square of bakers chocolate or 2T. of hersheys cocoa powder
2T. of honey
1 bag of 94% fat free popcorn
in a LARGE pot melt over very low heat honey and chocolate until it is liquid and well combined. It takes about 5 min. They take your already popped popcorn and dump it in the pot. Stir until the popcorn is coated with the chocolate. If you don't use a big pot stirring is messy.
put in a bowl and eat up.
i tried this when hot and wasn't thrilled but when it cooled down a bit yummy. Just a touch of sweet chocolate.

No comments: