Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008
Good morning everyone.
Well I almost made it through my crazy weekend.
Sat. night we went to pizza for some of our families birthdays. I was really good. I packed a sandwhich, and strawberries for dessert. I did have salad with ranch from the resteraunt as my little splurge. I ate very few calories through the day before we went so that I could indulge a little while we were there. I did great. I woke up Sun. Morning and had still lost.
Then Sun. I didn't get a chance to eat until like 1:30 so i ate a salad and granola bar. I had to lay on the couch for awhile because I had been struggling with a headache all day. My tummy hurt from being hungry and I felt terrible with no energy. I gave in and we had chinese food for dinner. I looked up the calories after I had already eaten and ouch! I had a bowl with fried rice, sweet and sour pork, and 1 chicken spring roll and my dinner was over 1200 calores in 1 meal.
With all of this it made me think about 2 things how upset I was I had given in to temptation, and 2 how often before I would eat breakfast, fast food lunch, and dinner and eat like 4000 calories a day. Man they add up fast.
so I am dissapointed with myself but know today is a new day.
We finally went back to our old church. We realized as soon as we got there the that we still love it. It is much smaller and more our style. We really want to get involved in some way in a church and some of the ones we visited had a waiting list, or basically said the need was for parking lot help. At the new church someone already told us they need help with the kids, and another guy told us about a new church that is starting in a garage a few blocks from our house that is members from the church we like that needs people to help it get up and going. I am not sure we are ready to do that much work but to know there is a need at the church makes us want to do more.
So I weighed in this morning at 178.8 and it has been 1 week which means I have lost 6.6 pounds.
Have a great day, today I should find out my grade from that test last week.
Ali

No comments: