Friday, July 25, 2008

Well yesterday was a nice day of laundry and getting Shawn ready to fly to Oregon. He is going to visit Jim and Kim for the weekend. I have a million other things I am going to be trying to get done around here. I have a bridal shower for a friend and the 3 kids running around all weekend.
Do you ever feel like you need a vacation? I know we just got back from fishing but man I need some time away with no kids and just Shawn. I have gone into the Mom mode of daily life and although I love being a Mom once in awhile I just want a weekend for me. We only go away together in Feb. and as much as I love it, it is with friends and just isn't the same. Ok enough about that.
i weighed in this morning after my diet break. I have been pretty good and not going to crazy. I am at 181 so the same as Mon. not bad. I am maintaining and not gaining.
Well I am off to go shopping for bridal stuff,
Ali

No comments: