Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 9, 2008
I did so great again yesterday. I made great choices including our yummy taco's. I had a hard night of wanting to eat in front of the t.v. but was strong and only had a fiber granola bar. I don't know if I told you guys but Shawn is also doing a similar diet but mostly calorie based. He was also in a munchy mood last night so we supported each other and got through it.

I don't know if it just me but when I am dieting strictly I don't sleep very well. The last 2 nights I have tossed and turned much of the night. I am going to do some research on it today to see if diet and sleep go together somehow.

It was a big day in our house yesterday. Pj is starting potty training. It has been a battle of fighting with him to even go near the toilet but he is at the age where he has figured out how to take his diaper off so he never has it on. Most of our day is nude Pj running around the house. Yesterday we finally got him to go on the potty 2 times. Yeah. This morning he wants the diaper on and no toilet. It appears to be another battle day. I don't want to push him so we will see who wins the battle. One thing I can tell you is it is going to be me!

I weighed in this morning at 180.2 so down again. I am getting some of the side effects of dieting today. I have a headache that I have taken tylenol for but it is still hanging around and I have the tummy blah going on this morning.

Off to study for a midterm tonight. Oh and the pics at the top are from Cody's birthday dinner on Sun.
Ali

No comments: