Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008
well I have about 5 seconds to write today. I have a ton of homework, grocery shopping, paper to write, all while life keeps coming at me.
I did awesome yesterday. I akmost gave in and had a burger at dinner that Shawn BBQ for us but I threw some chicken on and had a salad instead. Yeah for me. I have been staying right at my 1000 calories a day no less and have been doing the low carb kind of diet from last summer. I know how to do this diet and don't have to think about it which makes it really easy.
I weighed in this morning at 177 even. Love to see the numbers leave. I feel energized and sure that I can do it this time. I went back and looked at the reasons I wanted to lose weight and now even more want to lose the weight. One of my main goals was to walk at my graduation at my goal weight. well I have less then 1 year now to got to that one. Also had a reminder yesterday as my knee was in terrible pain for no real reason. I took meds and elevated it and it's better today. I want to be healthy and pain free so the diet continues.
Ali

No comments: